1/1 Photo of Broccoli Cheese Soup
Danny Beason's Note:
Top Secret Recipes great cheese and brocolli soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 slices kraft singles cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets (bite size)
- 1Combine chicken brouth, water, half& half, cheese, flour, onion and pepper in a large saucepan.
- 2Whisk to combine and break up any lumps of flour, then turn heat on medium/high.
- 3Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- 4Add broccoli to soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender but not soft.
- 5For each serving spoon one cup into a bowl and garnish with a teaspoon of sheredded cheese and a pinch of parsley.
- 6Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 1070.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 20.9 g