A very filling comfort food. From a great friend with whom I used to work with.
Make and share this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Add onion, saute' 3 minutes.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally until cubes are dissolved.
- Add noodles and salt.
- Cook, uncoverd 3 minutes.
- Stir in frozen broccoli and garlic salt.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Turn down heat.
- Add milk and cheese.
- Continue cooking until cheese melts.
- Stirring frequently.
- Do not allow to boil once milk and cheese has been added.
- Can be left on stove on low heat for up to an hour or left on low in a crockpot.
- Is still wonderful reheated.