Recipe by Gail Gold
Easy and very healthy. If you are a "Weight Watcher" a cup of this soup is only 1 point.
Top Review by nancy_parsons5
WOW. So Good. I cut the recipe in half - cooked the veggies in 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock (I used herbox), then processed them, put them back into the pan, added a can of evaporated skim milk, 5 oz velvetta, dash of cayenne, and broccoli. SOOOO GOOD!! Thank you, Gail! - My preschooler loved it as sauce over pasta!
- 2 bags california-blend frozen vegetables
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 5 teaspoons chicken soup base or 5 chicken bouillon cubes (omit salt if you use cubes)
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces light Velveeta cheese