Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This came from Quick and Easy Recipe For Lunch. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 dash pepper
- Cook onions in butter over medium-heat until translucent. Whisk in flour until well blended. Stir in milk and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cook until melted. Stir in Velveeta and broccoli. Cook 5 minutes or until heated.