Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Excellent soup! Very simple and easy to make. Makes a great main course served with your favorite bread or biscuit.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) jar cheese and salsa dip
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add carrot and onion, cook until tender.
- Sprinkle flour over veggies, stir to blend. Add all remaining ingredients, blend well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Serve with homemade biscuits or in bread bowls.