Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that my aunt has used for years! It is so simple and satisfying.
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Carnation instant milk
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Put water and broccoli in a large pot. Cook broccoli until tender.
- Add cheese soup, garlic powder, black pepper, and Tabasco.
- Using a whisk, slowly add instant milk, stirring the entire time. Heat throughly, stirring often.