Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everyone just raves over this soup when I fix it. Another teacher gave me the recipe years ago, and now everyone in the family makes it.
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) boxchopped broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- Boil 4 cups of water and dissolve bouillon in it.
- Add the vegetables and cook over low heat until potatoes are soft.
- Add soup and cheese and cook until cheese is melted.