1/3 Photos of Broccoli Cheese Souffle
1 hr 10 mins
Nice and light side dish. Left overs are great heated up for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F, fill round cake pan or pie pan with 1/2 inch boiling water.
- 2Steam broccoli florets until tender.
- 3Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- 4Add flour to melted butter until smooth.
- 5Slowly stir in milk.
- 6Once mixture is smooth add onion, nutmeg and cheese.
- 7Add broccoli to mix.
- 8Whipp egg whites into soft peaks.
- 9Slowly fold in cheese mixture, do not stir.
- 10Pour egg and cheese mixture into round csserole dish with high sides, approx 1 1/2 quart.
- 11Place dish in pan with water, bake for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 212.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.3 g