Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Breakfast or lunch is a great time to enjoy this delicious egg recipe
- 1⁄2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli (cut in small pieces, cooked and drained)
- 3 ounces grated low-fat cheddar cheese or 3 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese or 3 ounces low-fat swiss cheese
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- In a bowl whisk egg substitute, milk and seasonings.
- Stir in cooked broccoli and cheese.
- Pour into non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often til eggs are consistency you prefer.
This was very good. I made it for a quick dinner 2night with toast and turkey bacon. I used real eggs and didn't really follow the amounts in the recipe. My kids both loved it and the 6 year old even wanted seconds and ate them all. Thats a high compliment from her. Thanks for posting.