1/1 Photo of Broccoli-cheese Salad
I found this recipe in a regional magazine and we really enjoyed it. Even my broccoli-hating children loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, onion, bacon bits, raisins, walnuts and apple in a large salad bowl.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise and sugar in a small bowl; let sit for 15 minutes for the sugar to dissolve.
- 3Add in the vinegar; stir well to combine.
- 4Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to mix well.
- 5Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.2
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 462.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g