Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a great little appetizer anytime.
- 24 unbaked prepared tart shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (medium or old)
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked &,drained
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese in tart shells.
- Arrange broccoli over top.
- Beat softened cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir in chives and salt.
- Spoon over broccoli.
- Sprinkle parmesan and paprika over top.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until set in center.