Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 4 tablespoons grated fat free mozzarella cheese
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise, remove pulp and combine with cottage cheese, broccoli and green onion.
- Place filling back into potato skins and top with mozzarella.
- Microwave for 2 minutes per potato or until filling is hot and cheese is melted over the top.
We loved these potatoes. I used the light cottage cheese, but other than that followed the recipe exactly. Really, really good. Thanks Dancer