Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy and delicious side dish and veggie in one pot.
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Add orzo to a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add chopped broccoli and cook for 4 more minutes or until orzo is tender.
- Drain well, then return to the pot.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheese, butter, and 1/4 cup milk then stir well.
- Add more milk if needed.