Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste of Home Quick Cooking
Make and share this Broccoli Cheese Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta, broken into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook broccoli and pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter' stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in water, milk and pepper until blended
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat, stir in cheese until melted.
- Stif in the broccoli, pasta, and sour cream.
- Heat through, do not boil.