Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home Quick Cooking
Make and share this Broccoli Cheese Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli and pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter' stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in water, milk and pepper until blended
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat, stir in cheese until melted.
- Stif in the broccoli, pasta, and sour cream.
- Heat through, do not boil.