Recipe by Krista Roes
I was trying to figure out how to use some of the leftovers I had in my fridge and came up with this really wonderful, easy quiche. If you love broccoli cheese soup, you'll love this!
Top Review by raaika
Good , easy dish for cold weather. Guests will think you spent much more time on this that you actually did! I substituted cubed cheddar cheese for the velveeta, and frozen chopped spinach instead of the broccoli. I also added a dash of garlic powder, and about 1/8 cup of toasted slivered almonds. Same baking time, was deeeelish!
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, steamed
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄4 cups Velveeta cheese
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Finely dice cooked chicken, steamed broccoli and velvetta cheese.
- Place in pre-made pie shell.
- In separate bowl wisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour into pie shell over chicken/broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until quiche is set.
- Serve hot.
- Preparation time does not include cooking chicken or steaming broccoli.