Krista Roes's Note:
I was trying to figure out how to use some of the leftovers I had in my fridge and came up with this really wonderful, easy quiche. If you love broccoli cheese soup, you'll love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Finely dice cooked chicken, steamed broccoli and velvetta cheese.
- 3Place in pre-made pie shell.
- 4In separate bowl wisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour into pie shell over chicken/broccoli mixture.
- 6Bake for 35-45 minutes or until quiche is set.
- 7Serve hot.
- 8Preparation time does not include cooking chicken or steaming broccoli.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Chicken Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 208.4 mg
- Sodium 310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: