Recipe by His White Angel
This is a family favourite! It makes a wonderful dinner for the family when you are in a hurry and when you seem to have nothing else in the kitchen! I also try adding some parsley at the end. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 3⁄4 lb rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin cooking rice according to package directions.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and add butter to melt.
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes; place in heated pan. Cook chicken until white on all sides Drain off butter and chicken on paper towels.
- Spray more cooking spray onto drained skillet. Add chicken back to skillet on low heat.
- Add soup and milk to skillet. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until heated through; stirring as needed.
- Pour mixture over rice and serve.