My grandmother would always make this at our holiday meals. It's addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in margarine.
- 2add flour and water and bring to a low boil.
- 3add cheese.
- 4combine sause with broccoli.
- 5add eggs and stir to combine.
- 6place in greased casserole dish and cover with crushed crackers.
- 7dot with butter.
- 8bake at 325 for 30+ min and check center.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Casserole With Velveeta
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: