Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Cheesy, creamy casserole.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Sauté onions in butter; prepare rice.
- Combine Velveeta cheese with cream of mushroom soup and warm over low heat until cheese melts.
- Combine all ingredients in 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
This dish is amazing!!! Everyone loved it. My only complaint is that it is soooooo fattening. Anyone up to the challenge of making this a low fat dish? I will post it if I figure it out. Thanks for the wonderfully scrumptious recipe!!!!
My father-in-law loved this dish!! Thanks for posting it!