Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had lost this receipe and just now found it when my kitchen was remodeled so I wanted to share it as it is my favorite Broccoli Casserole.
- 2 packages broccoli, cuts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
- Prepare broccoli according to cooking directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli and remaining ingredients, except for cracker crumbs.
- Place in a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Top with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
My family didn't care for this version at all. I think we prefer something saucy and this isn't. We didn't like that we could taste the eggs in it.