This is such an impressive veggie dish. It's in my top 10 of all time and I collect a lot of recipes. I hope you find it just as perfect as I do.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together soup, mayo, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Crumble frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl.
- I use an eight quart bowl I got from Wal-mart for only five bucks!
- Pour soup/mayo mixture over broccoli and mix well.
- Sprinkle on cheese and mix well again.
- Spread and pat mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.