Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great holidy dish with ham or turkey.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 6 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- white pepper
- Cut brocccoli and blanch.
- Drain and set aside.
- Mix half& half (you can use milk if you prefer) with eggs, cheese, and salt& pepper.
- Place brocccoli into a 7 x 11 baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the broccoli.
- Place the pan into a larger pan that contains water (water bath) and bake at 350 degree for about 45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.