1/2 Photos of Broccoli- Cheese Casserole
I got this recipe from my Mother-in-law she makes this at Thanksgiving but, it would taste good any time you would like to fix it. However this is not a FAT FREE recipe use fat free ingredients at own risk. As for fat free ingredients have no flavor in my opinion. Best Dishes!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl with wire whisk or fork beat eggs slightly.
- 3Beat in cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Drain broccoli well patting dry with paper towel.
- 5Stir into egg mixture.
- 6Pour into greased (butter, nonstick spray,shortening) 9"x9" baking pan, spreading evenly into pan with spoon.
- 7Bake broccoli for 30-35 minutes until casserole is firm and pulls away from sides of pan.
- 8Loosen edges with spatula, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli- Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 1114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g