Recipe by Camzmom
I got this recipe from my Mother-in-law she makes this at Thanksgiving but, it would taste good any time you would like to fix it. However this is not a FAT FREE recipe use fat free ingredients at own risk. As for fat free ingredients have no flavor in my opinion. Best Dishes!!!
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cottage cheese (not fat free)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (not fat free or reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl with wire whisk or fork beat eggs slightly.
- Beat in cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
- Drain broccoli well patting dry with paper towel.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour into greased (butter, nonstick spray,shortening) 9"x9" baking pan, spreading evenly into pan with spoon.
- Bake broccoli for 30-35 minutes until casserole is firm and pulls away from sides of pan.
- Loosen edges with spatula, slice and serve.