Recipe by 911spatcher
I found this recipe on the Hidden Valley Ranch website. I thought I would post it here for safe keeping. Can't wait to try it out on my toddler
Top Review by Cookworm
This was ok. My kids were not thrilled. I liked it but I'd have to say I wouldn't rave about it. Maybe a little salt and pepper, and I might even consider steaming the broccoli ahead of time to soften them a bit.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 miniature bagels, cut in half or 4 whole wheat pita breads
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut broccoli into tiny floret buds, 1/4-inch long or smaller, trimming away stems.
- Stir together broccoli, cheese and dressing. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture on each bagel or inside each pita.*
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese mixture is melted. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Cut pita into wedges, if desired.