Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A broccoli casserole without the usual ingredient of rice
- 2 (10 ounce) cartons frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise (heaping)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup round buttery cracker, chopped
- Mix broccoli with mayonnaise, soup, onion and eggs. Spoon into a casserole dish. Top with grated cheddar cheese. Sprinkle Ritz crumbs over top of casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I made this for the Fall '09 PAC. My family really enjoyed this side dish with dinner. The ultimate compliment is that my DH went back for seconds of broccoli--not an easy feat considering the way he feels about broccoli! Thanks for a great new broccoli casserole recipe.
A very yummy way to make frozen broccoli. It's very creamy. This would be a nice addition to a holiday meal with roasted meats. We all enjoyed this a lot. Thanx!