Recipe by samcp4
Is particularly nice served as part of a roast dinner. If you prefer very soft brocolli cook first.
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch the broccoli and place into an oven dish.
- Mix a little of the milk with the cornflour to form a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, and place in a saucepan.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the cheese and stir until it has melted into the sauce.
- Pour over the broccoli and bake in a medium high oven for 30 minutes.