1/2 Photos of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Food Snob in Israel's Note:
Easy and delicious broccoli cheddar soup. Blend partially for lots of chunks or blend totally for an even consistency. Add a package of dried cheese that comes in the mac and cheese boxes for a yellow/orange color and a kicked up a notch flavor. Fresh broccoli is of course possible, make sure to cut into florets first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onions and garlic in butter or olive oil until translucent.
- 2Add pinch of salt and pepper and broccoli.
- 3Sauté until broccoli is crisp tender.
- 4Add spices.
- 5Add stock.
- 6Simmer until broccoli pierces easily with a fork and is very tender.
- 7Remove from heat and blend or partially blend for even consistency.
- 8Stir in cream and cheese.
- 9Salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Serve, refrigerate or freeze.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 324.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: