"Pink Eyed" Jim Cortina's Note:
This is an impressive little dish that you can serve at a brunch, as an appetizer, or as a light lunch or supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out the sheet of puff pastry on a cool, greased baking sheet.
- 2Brush dough with the olive oil.
- 3Lay the garlic slices out over the dough, in whatever pattern suits you.
- 4Top with the broccoli, leave about 1/2 inch of dough on each side.
- 5Season the broccoli with salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the broccoli.
- 7Bake in a 475 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, until pastry puffs up nicely and gets crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheddar Puffy Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g