Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an impressive little dish that you can serve at a brunch, as an appetizer, or as a light lunch or supper.
- Lay out the sheet of puff pastry on a cool, greased baking sheet.
- Brush dough with the olive oil.
- Lay the garlic slices out over the dough, in whatever pattern suits you.
- Top with the broccoli, leave about 1/2 inch of dough on each side.
- Season the broccoli with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the broccoli.
- Bake in a 475 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, until pastry puffs up nicely and gets crisp.