Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great side dish or meatless main dish. Quick to fix and great to throw in the oven with whatever you have roasting.
- 6 cups broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mixing until well blended.
- Spoon into a 10-inch quiche plate or deep dish pie plate.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
This was quite good. A little bland for my tastes, next time I'll add an extra cup of aged cheese and some spices. Still, easy to make and tasty. Thanks for posting!
Very nice, and so easy to make. I think this is one of those recipes that it's going to be fun playing around with - I can alreay see myself making this again using spinach and parmesan and a touch of garlic. This is very much like a crustless quiche - but with way fewer calories as there's no cream in it. The recipe comes together in no time at all and we all enjoyed it.