Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not much of a broccoli fan, but my 8 yr old daughter is. (Go figure!) I found this tucked into a bunch of recipies my sister gave me and gave it a try. WOW was it good!! Very creamy and quite tasty I must say! Not to mention EASY EASY EASY!!
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup or 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 -12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- canned fried onions or breadcrumbs
- Place thawed broccoli in 2 qt casserole dish.
- Top with cooked diced chicken.
- Mix soup and mayo together.
- Spread on top of chicken.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with fried onions/bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minute.
This is soooo good. I usually add a cup of cooked rice to the recipe and cut back to 1/3 cup mayo. Either way, it's delicious comfort food.
Made this last night it was great! The hubby is not to fond of mayo, but slipped it in and he thought it was tasty. I personally like to do casseroles, with the meat and veggies no fuss and extremely good. Thanks for the recipe!