Recipe by anti-suburban housewife
I'm not much of a broccoli fan, but my 8 yr old daughter is. (Go figure!) I found this tucked into a bunch of recipies my sister gave me and gave it a try. WOW was it good!! Very creamy and quite tasty I must say! Not to mention EASY EASY EASY!!
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup or 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 -12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- canned fried onions or breadcrumbs