Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute broccoli and onion in butter until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add whipping cream and 1/3 cups of cheese; mix well.
- Stir in the broccoli mixture, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 3 quart baking dish; set in a larger pan filled with 1 inch of hot water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.