1/2 Photos of Broccoli Cauliflower Tetrazzini
Charlotte J's Note:
From Pillsbury Bake-Off winner Barbara Van Itallie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook spaghetti as directed on package, drain.
- 2Keep warm and set aside.
- 3Cook vegetables until crisp, drain; set aside.
- 4Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 6Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 7Stir in flour until smooth, gradually add milk; blend well.
- 8Cook over heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until it thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
- 9Stir in the pepper and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 10Put spaghetti into baking dish.
- 11Top with vegetables and mushrooms.
- 12Pour milk mixture over mushrooms; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- 13Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 218.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix