1/1 Photo of Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
Easy and creamy. Made this when my husband had his wisdom teeth removed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 946.36 ml water
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss cauliflower and broccoli on baking sheet with the EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic. Roast approx 25 minutes or until spotted with brown.
- 2Melt butter in soup-sized pan over medium-high heat. Saute onions until soft. Add cauliflower, broccoli, water, broth, seasonings and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Puree large pieces of soup and return to pan. Depending on what consistency you want, you may decide to just puree half of the veggies and leave the others. Reheat if necessary. Top soup with shredded cheese and green onions.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 523.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g