- 8 ounces chopped frozen broccoli
- 8 ounces chopped frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, and saute the celery, onions, and garlic until browned.
- Add flour, stirring for one minute before adding chicken broth.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower. Boil until soft.
- Add salt, pepper and milk. Let boil lightly for a few more minutes. Put half in a blender, blending until smooth. Add back to pot.