Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
A former boss' wife gave me this recipe years ago. We like to serve this with BBQ.
- 4 whole broccoli, cut in small pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in small pieces
- 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until blended well.
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, raisins and onion.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over broccoli mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Let stand for 30 minutes then serve.
An easy and refreshing salad for summer. I followed the recipe exactly and it worked really well. Thanks.