Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a favourite at all our family pot lucks.
Make and share this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 2 hardboiled egg, diced (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Cook bacon, crumble set aside.
- In a medium salad bowl layer broccoli cauliflower eggs cheese and bacon.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together the mayo sugar and vinegar.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
This salad was excellant and so easy to make. I took it to work for a potluck. It was enjoyed by everone.
this is a great easy recipe to prepare,loved it.I used red wine vinegar since it was not specified Inah
A tasty salad and very easy to put together. Next time I will cut back a bit on the sugar. Thanks for sharing this recipe!