Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always liked this salad, thought it was yummy!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 226.79 g buttermilk dressing (or a little more)
- 453.59 g bacon, cooked, broken in pieces
- 340.19 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml white vinegar
- Mix all together and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe should only be made if doubled. It`s so good and it is devoured so fast! They were scouping the sauce from the bottom of the bowl. It reminds me of my layers salad! Great RECIPE!
Delicious! I used Ranch dressing(made with buttermilk) and veggie bacon. So good! Thanks! Made for the Comfort Food-photo forum!