Missy McAteer's Note:
This is a family favorite! It goes with anything, whether grilling out or frying pork chops. Wonderful!! A friend gave me this recipe. It is out of this world!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut Broccoli and Cauliflower up into bite size pieces.
- 2Stir together sugar, vinegar and mayo.
- 3Pour over the broccoli and cauliflower.
- 4Toss in cheese and crumbled bacon.
- 5Toss all together to mix together.
- 6Refridgerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g