1/1 Photo of Broccoli,cauliflower Salad
I love this salad. My daughter got this recipe from her boss. We have made it for several years now. It is a Huge hit at BBQ's, in fact everyone always wants a copy of the recipe.A friend sudgested I make copies of the recipe when I take it to gatherings. Great Idea! The best part about this recipe is you get a lil bit of something in every bite! That is why it is so important to cut your veggie's up into small bite size pieces. I also only use 1/4 to 1/2 cup of fresh green onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups broccoli (cut up in small pieces the size of a nickle to a quarter. Do not use the stems.)
- 5 cups cauliflower (do the same as for broccolli)
- 2/3 cup onion (or green onions)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 pieces cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1Mix all the veggies together.
- 2You can add the dressing at this time.
- 3Add your cheese, bacon,sunflower seeds and raisins just before you serve the dish or atleast within an hour of serving it.
- 4Mix all together.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli,cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g