Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This salad is great for those nights when you don't feel like cooking. It's a great side dish and very also filling by itself. I have made this so many times for my Craft Night ladies. There is never any left over for the next day.
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli, washed, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peas (rinsed & drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup sour cream.
- Add 1 cup mayonnaise.
- Add 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch-Original Recipe salad dressing.
- Add 1 cup sliced almonds.
- Combine above mixture with vegetables.
- Then refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Serve and enjoy.