Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change from the typical table salads. A cool, crunchy, zesty flavor. Enjoy and feel free to make adjustments according to taste and quantity.
- 8 cups cauliflower, cut in florets
- 8 cups broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, Zesty
- salt & pepper, to your taste
- Cut Broccoli and Cauliflower into florets (remove the stems and cut sections to bite size).
- Combine the vegetables.
- Drizzle with salad dressing.
- Season to taste.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Note: Measurements are to your taste. We usually buy 1 bag of Broccoli and 1 head of Cauliflower and cut what we need.
I tried this recipe yesterday, and my hubbs thought it was great. thanks