- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 -3 bunches broccoli
- 10 pieces fried cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take cauliflower and broccli and cut into flowerets. Put into a bowl.
- Add diced onion and crumbled bacon.
- Mix together mayo, sugar, and vineger until creamy.
- Pour over veggies and mix.
- Cook time is for refridgeration time. Can be eaten immediatly but taste better chilled.