Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a favorite at my house, even my pickey kids will eat this. A great way to get some veggie's into their diet.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 -3 bunches broccoli
- 10 pieces fried cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Take cauliflower and broccli and cut into flowerets. Put into a bowl.
- Add diced onion and crumbled bacon.
- Mix together mayo, sugar, and vineger until creamy.
- Pour over veggies and mix.
- Cook time is for refridgeration time. Can be eaten immediatly but taste better chilled.
This salad is great! Try using green onions, you might like the change in flavor.
This recipe is wonderful! My Mother In Law made it one Easter and I had seconds, thirds. . .and I don't even like cauliflower or broccoli! Here she thought I was just being polite, until I told her how much I love it!