Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- chopped red onion, to taste
- 4 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- Vegetables can either be steamed or not. I prefer steamed, which takes between 5-10 minutes.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Mix remaining ingredients together and toss in the dressing.
Great tasty and healthy salad! I chopped my veggies fairly small so that they would soak up the dressing. I liked the addition of the cheese as well. Thanks for sharing your recipe!