Top Review by Anu
Simple and flavourful. I used the optional garlic, but ran out of parmesan cheese so I had to omit that. Since I scaled it down to 1 serving I baked only 15 minutes and had this over brown rice for a healthy dinner. Thanks Dancer!
- 2 cups broccoli florets, 1 to 2 inches in diameter
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, 1 to 2 inches in diameter
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and halved (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the broccoli, cauliflower and optional garlic with olive oil.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 450-degree oven for 20 minutes, or until browned and tender-crunchy.
- Stir once or twice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.