1/1 Photo of Broccoli Cauliflower Pie
Ed K.'s Note:
Just was looking for a way to make veggies exciting for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam rice in steamer with 5 cups of water, butter, and salt.
- 2Using a 9 inch cake pan grease with a good quality no stick spray coating. Add steamed rice and flatten into pan and smoothing out to fill pan half way.
- 3Apply layer of peas. you should only need half of the can.
- 4Steam cauliflower and broccoli separately.
- 5Apply a layer of cauliflower over pea's. Piece's should be medium size and not overwhelming.
- 6Spread 1/3 of jar of cheese over cauliflower.
- 7Then add broccoli over top making use of as much as possible. Finally add remaining cheese spreading over all.
- 8Sprinkle with garlic powder and bake until cheese melts through completely.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Pie
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 1084.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 20.1 g