- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 2 bunches broccoli
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam rice in steamer with 5 cups of water, butter, and salt.
- Using a 9 inch cake pan grease with a good quality no stick spray coating. Add steamed rice and flatten into pan and smoothing out to fill pan half way.
- Apply layer of peas. you should only need half of the can.
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli separately.
- Apply a layer of cauliflower over pea's. Piece's should be medium size and not overwhelming.
- Spread 1/3 of jar of cheese over cauliflower.
- Then add broccoli over top making use of as much as possible. Finally add remaining cheese spreading over all.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and bake until cheese melts through completely.