This is a beautiful and delicious dish that will enhance any Shabbat or Holiday table
Make and share this Broccoli Cauliflower Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare vegetables as per directions on the box.
- For each vegetable:.
- Melt two tbsp margarine.
- Add two tbsp flour.
- Add vegetable.
- Add half of the mayo, onion soup mix, and two eggs.
- Pour cornflake crumbs to cover the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Pour broccoli mixture over crumbs.
- Cover broccoli with more crumbs.
- Pour Cauliflower over crumbs.
- Cover with more crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.