1/1 Photo of Broccoli Cauliflower Gratin
This uses reduced-fat ingredients, but you can use the full-fat variety instead, if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g fresh broccoli florets
- 453.59 g fresh cauliflower floret
- 236.59 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 59.14-118.29 ml seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1Steam broccoli and cauliflower flowerets for 6-8 minutes, or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- 2Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease a large (at least 4-qt baking dish).
- 3Arrange steamed, drained flowerets in prepared baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour this over flowerets in the baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: