- 453.59 g fresh broccoli florets
- 453.59 g fresh cauliflower floret
- 236.59 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 59.14-118.29 ml seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2.46 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower flowerets for 6-8 minutes, or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease a large (at least 4-qt baking dish).
- Arrange steamed, drained flowerets in prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour this over flowerets in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden.