Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great recipe for an easy soup that comes together quickly and makes for an easy weeknight supper.
Make and share this Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cooked until softened,about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and broth and bring to a boil. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower. Cook for about 7-8 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Puree soup with an immersion blender.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Add cream and salt and pepper to taste.